- 2.88Tb/s switching capacity
- Signal optimization for longer cable length
- Quality of Service enforcement
- Up to 6 virtual subnets
- Temperature sensors and voltage monitors
- Reversible air flow
- Redundant power supplies
- Replacable fan drawers
- Fan speed controlled by management software
- IBTA Specification 1.2.1 compliant
- Integrated subnet manager agent
- Adaptive routing
- Congestion control
- 256 to 4Kbyte MTU
- 9 virtual lanes: 8 data + 1 management
- 48K entry linear forwarding data base
- Port Mirroring
- Fast and efficient fabric bring-up
- Fabric-wide bandwidth verification
- Comprehensive chassis management
- Mellanox API for 3rd party integration
- Intuitive CLI and GUI for easy access
FabricIT™ EFM - InfiniBand Fabric Management
Integrated fabric management solution
FabricIT™ EFM is a comprehensive management software solution that provides optimal performance for cluster computing, enterprise data centers, and cloud computing. The fabric management capabilities ensures the highest fabric performance while the chassis management ensures the longest switch up time. With FabricIT EFM running on InfiniScale® IV powered fabrics, IT managers will see a higher return on their compute as well as infrastructure investment through higher CPU productivity due to higher network throughput and availability.
Switch Chassis Management
FabricIT- Chassis management software is included with every IS5000 series switch (IS5025-excluded), enabling Network Administrators to monitor and diagnose the switch hardware. With local and remote configuration and management capabilities, chassis management provides parameter information including port status with event and error logs, CPU resources, and internal temperature with alarms. The chassis manager ensures low switch maintenance and high network availability.
FabricIT EFM fabric management provides a reliable and scalable management solution for cluster and data center fabrics. Its modular design integrates the subnet manager (SM) with advanced features simplifying cluster bring up and node initialization through automatic discovery and configuration. The performance monitors measure the fabric characteristics to ensure the highest effective throughput.
Cluster management software must provide tools to help a Network Administrator bring up the network and optimize performance. FabricIT EFM includes a complete set of tools for fabric wide diagnostics to check node-node and node-switch connectivity and to verify routes within the fabric. Maintenance is simplified with fabric command scheduling and single operation firmware and driver updates.
The Mellanox IS50XX switches can come with two air flow patterns. The two patterns are
- Connector side inlet to power side outlet
- Power side inlet to connector side outlet
The air flow is specified in the product model number. On the switch and fan modules the air flow direction can be seen on the power side panel.
(INCLUDES 108 NODE FABRICIT EFM - InfiniBand Fabric Management)