SX1036 36-Port 40GbE Switch System
The SX1036 switch system provides the highest-performing fabric solution in a 1U form factor by delivering up to 2.88Tb/s of non-blocking throughput to High-Performance Computing, High Frequency Trading and Enterprise Data Centers, with ultra low-latency.
The SX1036 is ideally suited as a top-of-rack access switch providing 10GigE connectivity to servers and 40GigE uplinks to the next level of aggregation switching.
The SX1036 switch has a rich set of networking and application performance features that excel in any data center, making this switch the perfect solution for your network.
- Simple configuration, no need for QoS (40GigE vs. 10GigE)
- Easy Scale
- UFM can maintain from 1 to 1000S nodes and switches
- Configure and manage the data center from single location
- Low latency on any node
- Arranged and Organized Data Center
- 40GigE high density - 4x less cables
- Easy deployment
- Easy maintenance
- Unprecedented Performance
- Storage and server applications run faster
- High Density
- 36 40GigE ports in 1RU
- Up to 64 10GigE ports
- Lowest Latency
- 230nsec for 40GigE
- 250nsec for 10GigE
- Lowest Power
- Typical power consumption: 1.3Watts per port